knees healed & God's weighty presence

DJ had given a word of knowledge about a knee condition, and I went back to a woman who was responding to the word. Another woman came over to translate as she didn’t speak English. I prayed a short prayer and began to feel God’s presence like fire upon me. So then I asked if she was feeling anything. She said, “yes, the pain is all gone”. I asked her to then stand up and test it out. She stood up and said she felt really “light”. I had to hold her up to keep her from falling. The presence of God was so strong that I also had to help keep the translator on her feet has well.

I also prayed for a while for another woman who had pain all throughout her right leg. By the time I was done praying for her, most of the pain had left her leg but she wasn’t completely healed.

Comments