when we lose to cancer

Yesterday was a tough day for me personally. This has been an incredible year wherein we have seen cancer healed twice - once for a terminally ill muslim man and the other for a good family friend.

A few weeks ago I blogged about a word of knowledge I had received about a "throat condition" in an airport. The woman I asked said she had no problem but that her father was diagnosed with throat cancer. I was able to call her mother and minister to her father over the phone. I shared the testimonies of cancer healed. I shared how the Lord "revealed" to me (a complete stranger) that there was a throat condition in their family.

I called the family back just yesterday morning to see how the father was and was told that he passed away a little over a week earlier.

We don't see everyone healed. At this point, we aren't even close. But we are clear about this - It is God's will to heal. He HATES cancer, it comes from the kingdom of darkness. The Lord LOVES to destroy cancer. (Let's just get as logical about this as possible - what physician isn't thrilled when they successfully treat someone's cancer? God, whose goodness and compassion FAR exceeds the most benevolent of doctors, sends the Heavenly Host into PARTY MODE when His Kingdom invades our planet and souls get saved and sickness is destroyed!

Yesterday, I had to pick myself up (so to speak) and get back in the saddle. Tonight we are going after cancer yet again! God hasn't changed. His power is no less available.

Let us not stop fighting and contending UNTIL we've attained to the same ministry Jesus had - and then we've even got the "greater works" to look forward to.

Comments