Standing on the testimony

I was sharing some testimonies in a small church meeting last night about what God has been doing in the Middle East. I shared about a man we had seen healed of back pain in a small tea shop a few months back, and about another man who once seeing the power of God asked for us to pray for his hip pain and diabetes to be healed as well. He was also healed, and extremely pleased with the biggest smile on his face! While I was sharing this story there was a man in the crowd who later came up to me and told me that while I was sharing he felt as though I was speaking directly to him. It turns out he had been battling with diabetes as well, and while the testimony was being spoken he felt that I needed to pray for him to be healed. After praying for all diabetes to leave his body he told me that he felt a peace come over his body. Of course there was no way he could test it out right then, so I was able to bless him and encourage him that God was doing something and that it is His will that no one live with diabetes, or any other disease for that matter. If he healed before, he will heal again!

Comments