revelation in a New Age stronghold

Today we visited one of the strongest centers of New Age spirituality in the United States. I was curious as to what the Lord would do and how people in this town would respond to the anointing of the Holy Spirit. I walked into one shop and the Lord gave me a word of knowledge for the shop owner's left knee. She had a problem but it wasn't hurting at the time. She seemed pretty closed to me as I shared with her how I knew.

In another shop, I picked up a strong word of knowledge in my left arm. I asked the woman serving us. She herself was actually a New Age healer herself. She began to say that her left arm was "closed" and needed to be "opened up". (using her New Age terminology).

When I explained to her that I was into "divine healing", she seemed to shut down completely. She wasn't open to me ministering to her.

It was quite an interesting experience to find people who act so "open" to spiritual power, so "closed" to them when the source is God's Kingdom. I was burdened when I thought that many of the Christians living in this city (or those who visit it) are not trying to minister to these New Age mystics by demonstrating God's power.

Comments